Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sometimes In Life You 'll Find A Special Person who Gives You A 100000000/- Happiness Without Any Calculation + - X = ... No Need This Calculation i Just Want Round Figure...

“ ACCOUNTANT LOVE “

"Love Is like A Profit & Loss Account if you have True Love Then Your Life Is On Profit Stage and if you have Not true  love then your life is loss stage.  + - X / =  % $ "



I Will CREDIT You My Love

If you Will DEBIT me your love

I Will record our romance in A JOURNAL

And POST it to the LEDGER of my heart

I will keep an ACCOUNT of our love

Based on DOUBLE -ENTRY

This way you ‘II know the BALANCE  c/d

And the AMOUNT  of our love i have for you

Our courtship is carried  out on WORKSHEET

ADJUSTING ENTRES are necessary to make our love steady

TRIAL BALANCE shows , we have meant  for  each other

Because the TOTAL  of our love ,is one and the same

CLOSING ENTRIES are made , when down the aisle we take

PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT tells what has happened

EXPORT & IMPORT  our family relation 

Let ‘ s see our  BALANCE SHEET ,

What are our ASSETS & LIABILITIES ????

My love  Account  give me too much PROFIT

Oh , my god .... It shows a thousand of  HAPPINESS




"In Real life Account No Profit & No Loss We Just achieve A love Without Any Taxes And Custom  Duty.   "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Like very much, B'coz i am an accountant....